Sunday 28 April 2013

Spread the Leadplague!




From time to time I come across a choice site of Old School Citadel goodness and I feel its my duty to get the work of little known collectors some wider exposure. Leadplague is one such victim. His blog is packed with classic Citadel miniatures, from both Rogue Trader and Warhammer Fantasy Battle, as well as more recent releases. He seems to favour the work of Jes Goodwin (and why not?) and has that rare ability to convert plastic kits into vibrant models.

Don't believe me?

Follow this link and find out more. Don't forget to follow his blog too. He's been going since January this year and has yet to find the audience he deserves.


I'll leave you with a few more choice cuts of his work.






Orlygg.


5 comments:

  1. Oh, that champion of Malal is exquisite. I am so jealous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a fine model. And one that remains en vogue to this day. I'd love one but I suspect I am going to have to pay through the nose for one.

      Delete
  2. Thanks a lot, It really is a pleasure to be praised on such a page ! Always nice to have support from the oldhammer community !
    I hope I'll keep you entertained for a while longer, be sure I have some interesting minis who have yet to be shown !

    Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is actually a very pleasant mini to paint. I'm actualy trying to make a new version of him with the new standards (I'll try to make good stuff out of new stuff).

    My thanks seem to have disappeared so once again, sincere thanks for the light you brought on my blog and for the huge and extremly refreshing work you make with these interviews. They really get us back to when and why we all started this.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post. I was checking constantly this blog and I’m impressed! Very useful information particularly the ultimate phase.I handle such info a lot. I used to be looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thanks and best of luck.…Smadav Crack

    ReplyDelete