Friday 20 December 2013

Ian Livingstone and Steve Jackson Seminar: D&D, Games Workshop and Fighting Fantasy

Today's post needs little introduction. Its a video of Ian Livingstone and Steve Jackson discussing D&D, Games Workshop and Fighting Fantasy. It was recorded at Dragonmeet (the big roleplaying event in London) and is well worth a watch. Its quite lengthy, so I'd advise a tea, coffee or a beer before commencing your viewing. If you are on holiday now, like me, its the perfect little video to relax to. 

Enjoy. 


Orlygg

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this. I'll save it for an evening next week when I need a break from family festivities!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You gotta love school holidays! What a bloody long and arduous term! I'll treat myself to this later on while i'm doing some painting.

    ReplyDelete