Tuesday 21 April 2015

Warmonger Miniatures and Salute 2015


I like to keep a keen eye out on social media for things that readers of this blog would appreciate. And this is most definitely an image that Oldhammer fans are going to want to see - Bryan Ansell and Kev Adams working together on the Warmonger project!

The other chap is Steve Turton - an expert mould maker - if memory serves me correct. Now, if you haven't got Facebook you wouldn't yet know that Kev will be manning his own stand this year, ably supported by Steve 'The Citadel Collector' Casey. 

The Stand number is TB13.

There is an 'unofficial' Oldhammer meet up at the Foundry stand at 11am on Saturday. I have a feeling that Warmonger will be the first port of call. 


2 comments:

  1. I don't think I'll be able to make the meet up as I'll be demo'ing Infinity at the Simple Miniature Games stand most of the day. Do drop by and say hello though!

    I'll try and sneak out for a few minutes to check out the Warmonger stand though, so thank you for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In theory I should be going to Salute this year, although plans are always subject to change. I'll keep a weather eye peeled at around 11-ish, should I have arrived by then...

    ReplyDelete